Welcome back to school. This is what you need for math lesson tomorrow, 29Jun (Mon):
1. Modulus notes. If lost, please print the notes. I attached a copy in my email.
2. Modulus Homework:
- Assignment A09: Q1,2,7a,7b (done in class). AND Q7c,e,f, 8c
- Notes Pg10-11 e.g. 9d,f,h
3. Empty yellow file to file math notes for the new semester.
Please make sure you keep all the notes from Semester 1 as you will need them for revision until O levels.
4. Calculator, foolscap, stationery
To get into the mood for maths, enjoy this song created from Pi HERE.
For those who submitted your A Math AA draft, I am vetting through them on a first come first serve bases. Will give you feedback through email. Those who submitted by 19Jun will get the feedback by tomorrow.
See you tomorrow =)